Why Choose Curoso Plumbing?
1) He got back to me wthin half an hour after I left my initial message.
2) His quote was less than the other two plumbers I contacted and his installation included ALL new materials while the others said there might be additional costs for replacement parts.
3) Jim scheduled the job for the next day, showed up on time, and had the job completed within two hours.
4) Jim extends his own personal guarantee that if there is any warrantee issue, he personally resolves it in a timely manner. Many plumbers purchase the unit from a local retailer and will let you deal with the retailer yourself over warrantee issues, which usually means a long delay before you get a repair/replacement unit.
5) Jim has great people skills: he is friendly, responsible, and very professional.
My water heater at home is tankless and so my water takes forever to get hot and when it does get hot it then is cold again within a few minutes. He came out to my property and gave some great advice and didn’t event charge for his time.
Real top notch! I recommended him to a client of mine as well and will continue to refer him. Thanks Jim.
I appreciate Jim’s honesty with his knowledge and will contact Curoso for any future plumbing issues.
Healdsburg, Windsor, Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, West County, Sonoma County, Marin, Marin County, Rohnert Park, Cotati, Petaluma, Sonoma, Napa, Novato, Ignacio, San Rafael, Corta Medera, Mill Valley, Larkspur, & Sausalito.
Mission Bend, Pecan Grove, Richmond, Rosenberg, Sugar Land, Stafford, Missouri City, Bellaire, West University Place,
Tomball, Houston, Aldine, Spring, The Woodlands, Jacinto City
24/7 Emergency Service Calls Returned in 60 minutes!
Contact Us Today For Your Plumbing and Water Heater Needs!