Are you looking for ways to reduce your water usage? If so, installing a new toilet may be the best solution. Many modern toilets use less than half the amount of water as older models, making them an efficient and eco-friendly option. In this blog post, we will discuss how to choose the right toilet for your home and give you some tips on toilet installation in Santa Rosa, CA. Let’s get started!
1. Toilets come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors: The first thing you need to do when choosing a new toilet is to decide what size and style will best fit your bathroom. If your bathroom is small, you may have to consider a wall-mounted or compact toilet.
2. Once you’ve selected the right size toilet, it’s time to choose a color: White is the most popular color for toilets, but you can also find them in black, blue, green, and even pink!
3. Decide on a flushing system: There are two types of flushing systems – gravity and pressure-assisted. Gravity toilets use less water than pressure-assisted toilets, so they are more efficient.
4. Choose an installation method: Toilets can be installed using the floor flange method or the wall-hung method. The floor flange method is the traditional way to install a toilet, but the wall-hung method is becoming more popular because it’s easier to install and doesn’t require as much plumbing.
5. Hire a professional: Toilet installation is not a DIY project. It’s best to look out for plumber services near me in Santa Rosa, CA to install your new toilet. This will ensure that it’s installed correctly and won’t leak.
Now that you know how to choose the right toilet for your home, it’s time to start shopping! At Curoso Plumbing, we have a wide selection of toilets to choose from. We also offer professional toilet installation and drain cleaning services.
If you wish to work with one of the best toilet installations or drain cleaning plumbers in Windsor, CA, and surrounding areas, please don’t hesitate to call us at 707-545-5017 today!