If you’re like most people, you probably don’t think about your sewer lines until there’s a problem. And by then, it can be a real mess! Here are 6 signs that it might be time to get your sewer lines in Santa Rosa, CA replaced.
- Multiple clogged drains: If you have more than one drain in your home that frequently gets clogged, it could be a sign that your sewer lines are starting to fail.
- Water backup: If you’ve ever had water come back up the drain when you’re trying to take a shower or do the dishes, it’s definitely a sign that your sewer lines need to be replaced.
- Sewage odor: If you notice a sewage smell coming from your drains, it’s a sure sign that there is something wrong with your sewer lines.
- Slow drains: If your drains seem to be draining more slowly than usual, it could be a sign of a blockage in your sewer lines.
- Sinkholes: If you notice any sinkholes forming in your yard, it’s a good indication that your sewer lines are starting to collapse. Approaching a professional experienced in water and sewer line repair in Santa Rosa, CA is always the best course of action when you notice any of these signs.
- Frequent flooding: If your home floods frequently, it’s a strong sign that your sewer lines are no longer able to properly drain water away from your home. This can lead to serious water damage and even mold growth.
At Curoso Plumbing, we have years of experience dealing with sewer line repair and replacement and gas line installation services. We know how to properly diagnose the problem and find the best solution for your needs. Contact us today at 707-545-5017 to schedule a consultation or to know about our gas line installation cost in Santa Rosa, CA!